Casa III Oven
Receive 50% off the cost of a residential pizza making course at The School of Italian Pizza with the purchase purchase of a Casa Oven.
Attend in person or remotely!
100% MADE IN ITALY
The Malagutti CASA Residential Ovens are perfect for those who love traditional baking at home. These ovens make cooking easy, fast, and convenient while out in the open air. Just 10 minutes for the oven to pre-heat and only 2 more to bake the best homemade pizza!
The CASA is lightweight, space-saving and durable. Suited for outside use, you can use the CASA anywhere, from in the garden to the balcony or porch. With a maximum temperature of 900˚F, the CASA is perfectly suited for cooking both fresh and frozen foods.
- Made of durable 304 Stainless Steel
- The option for roof varnished red or brown
- Optional stand with castors
- Optional Side Shelf
- Safety thermostat
- Compact body shape
- Weather-resistant exterior
- Our Stand is higher, allowing easy load and unload of your pizzaGAS Models available in Natural Gas and Propane. Contact Us to order a gas oven.
- Bricked baking surface with stainless steel interior
- A built-in heat recovery system
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C;
- External Dimensions (no stand): 44¾" D, 39"W, 21½" H
- Internal Dimensions: 35½"D, 31½"W,
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Pizza Capacity: Four 10" pizzas | Three 12" pizza
- Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder, fire poker & cooking stones, chimney
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Four-year warranty on the interior dome